Feb 5 – National Weatherperson’s Day on National Day Calendar. Why is today special?
Listen to the fascinating story of National Weatherperson’s Day on February 5 as told by the Founder of National Day Calendar, Marlo Anderson.
Transcript for February 5th
Welcome to February 5th on the National Day Calendar.
Today we remember not to mess with Mother Nature. More after the break from our founder, Marlo Anderson.
What Special Day Is Today?
Why Is Today Special?
Listen To The Fun And Interesting Stories Each Day On The National Daily Show As Told By The Founder Of National Day Calendar, Marlo Anderson And Find A Reason To Celebrate Every Day®!
Do you love to start the day with a smile?
Join the Celebration Nation by picking up your very own National Day Calendar.
Visit our website NationalDayCalendar.com for our full color printed guide to all the fun and unusual ways to Celebrate Every Day®.
Though predicting the temperament of Mother Nature may be a daunting task, those dedicated to the field of meteorology, weather forecasting & volunteer storm spotting are recognized on February 5th.
National Weatherperson’s Day commemorates the birthday of John Jeffries, a scientist & surgeon born in 1744, who took his first balloon observation in 1784 and kept weather records for over 40 years.
Today we celebrate those life saving predictors of Nature’s wrath & even the small favor of preparing us for her less cranky moods.
And thanks for joining us on our journey as we Celebrate Every Day®.
- January 27, 2021 – National Chocolate Cake Day | Library Shelfie Day
- January 26, 2021 – National Spouses Day | National Green Juice Day
- January 25, 2021 – National Opposite Day | National Bubble Wrap Day
- January 24, 2021 – Beer Can Appreciation Day | National Peanut Butter Day
- January 23, 2021 – National Handwriting Day | National Pie Day
- January 22, 2021 – National Blonde Brownie Day | Celebration of Life Day